Monday, March 22, 2004

[add] haix.. i'm damm outta life... i'm kana outshine... haix... y is this happening? y can't i do anything? can't you jux make it clear? even if you have to spit right down on my face? i'm damm disappointed with myself now... wad shld i do to ease the pain... so near yet so far is much worse than so far yet so far... noeing tt the person is jux right in front of you yet you can't do anything... it's damm terrible.. haix... wad shld i do ppl! help mi... save mi! haix... feeling terrible currently... shld i or shld i not? this question is in me... and i dunnno wad to do anymore... everyday looking at the scene, its always happy.. bud look to my own spot, its lyk hit by a bolt of static lightning... i'm always feeling da same thing... y muz i feel this way? i'm willing to wait... its jux tt i'm jux now certain abt this... i dowana get hurt again at the end... patience i passed.... now is left the fate and destiny... if onli you tell mi in da face tt sure y not we remain close! after o's let's move on? hahax... that will be impossible... i jux wanna feeli secure... wanna feel that it's all worth... then time to mi, its jux a willing thing i'll do... hurt too much b4... haix... anyone to help? i'm damm scared-ed of da future... haix... bye bye then... [add ended]

I cAn'T bLamE anYonE cEpT mYsElF

arh~! y is god torturing mi!!! i write one full whole blog entry and all was cancelled!! dammit! am i sucha bad boy my whole life tt i have to be treated lyk tt? frenx oso say mi! dammit! i am damm fed-up with my life... if onli there's someone i can tok to for hours and hours... tt'll be great... anyways, saw them while alighting from da 21 in da morning... while, as i am heeding ger's advice i was ren-ing not to go bother abt her... am i doing this rite? well, i can't blame anyone cept mi... correct? hope so... yahx... learned the rate of change in school today... haix... k larx.. spent da whole freaking day doing nth... jux thinking and thinking and thinking... am i doing da right thing? i dunno... well, after school oso i can't blame anyone cept myself... its all abt mi and mi... nth more... well, life is harsh to mi and i accept it le... its damm frustrationg... if onli she noes... i tink i few hours can't online cos gotta chiong maths... anyway, i reali dunno wad to do next le... Arh~ wad am i going to do? can i have some advice frm above? arh~!!!! i'm getting mad... its gonna be all over soon... good luck to you bahx... well, i got nth to say... ending here... byebye le everyone... nite nite...

Yesterday ~ Beatles

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it look as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
oh, yesterday came suddenly

Why she had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
oh, I believe in yesterday

Why she had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
oh, I believe in yesterday, Mm

Heartbroke and washed: FetOrAy a.k.a Alvin


darkside illusions 6:57 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter