Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Aw.. Wi|L yOu RePly? hOpE sO..


manx.. today not going write my day in school.. jux wanna put sumthing tt can describe it.. keke... here it goes..


Looking upon a star in da nite sky
Wishing that one day i can hold it in my palm...
To take you down from day sky
And hug you tite tite...


Bud everytime, i have to shed a tear
Cos' you made me lose my only hope..
How i wish you were now with me
I will nv let you outta my palm


I jux wanna you to feel
All the things i done for you..
Though i noe love can't be forced
The only truth will make me sad


Each and everyday i hope for new
A new hope for you to feel...
Each time i think of you
I try to hold my tears...


I love you real so deeply
bud you seems to care for others...
I wanna tell you i love you
Bud da words will only make it worse..


Wad can i do?
Except to wait and wait..
Wait for da day you change your mind,
To love me with your heart..


I tink of you 24/7
hav you eva spent a little time thinking of me?
I reali hope one day i can touch you,
to show you da love i have is true...


Gib me jux 1 chance
and i promise i will nv let you go
Even if i have to die,
you will be the last on my mind... haix..


Well that's about all le.. this is wad is going thru me everyday.. everytime i c her i jux hope we can chat long long.. haix.. tok aabt our day.. haix.. reali veri sad.. i veri hopeless..not even able to do wad a normal guy will do.. haix.. jux hope when we start toking, we can nv end.. i jux too ps to keep on toking with ya not replying.. haix.. nbm.. jux hope for da beta.. =[


Undecisive and TrOubLeD: FetOrAy a.k.a Alvin


darkside illusions 10:22 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter