Thursday, April 29, 2004

WheRe ArE yOu?!?

Where are you!! i really really miss you lots lots! where are you.. so long no tok to you le! where are you? can you gib me a call? a msg? i really wanna c you! i dunno! how come i say i wanna forget you bud it jux leads me to love and miss you more?!? can anyone pls tell me y? tell me wad to do?!? i really really miss you alot! You ought to know by now how much I love you.. one thing you can be sure of.. I'll never ask for more than your love.. haix.. wo.hui.fa.zhe.dai.rang.hou.wang.ji.ni.. jie.zhe.jing.jing.bi.shang.yan.. xiang zhe na yi tian hui you ren dai ti.. rang.wo.bu.zai.xiang.nian.ni.. i will be sad.. bud i mux try.. i jux so much wan to hug you tite in my arms and never let it go.. wad are you feeling now? can you tell me? i really wanna noe.. nbm.. well life has always been this way.. wad mux i do? hope you'll gib me a chance somedfay.. i promise to love you always and tts no joke or lie.. i lie may i die a teriible death.. bud if you dun, i will still love you lyk i always do.. i'll always be here waiting..

Today oso nv walk her home.. quite long le.. heard she was alone.. maybe she prefer no one.. i dunno.. i was celebrating stella's bdae.// so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DA JIE! hee.. after that she nv reply.. tink cannot sms.. or dowan sms me le.. noe today she nv bbring hp.. bud at nite hope a reply bahx.. haix haix.. anyone can tell me if i'm stupid? everyone say its jux secondary crush.. bud i can feel real love.. am i stupid? god noes.. haix.. playing in da street soccer competition during june.. today i want vent everything out.. so go to geylang east there.. well, suprise me.. i saw ****** there.. dinda noe he got play de.. then fred oso there.. hmm.. hahax.. lame.. nths much.. wanna study english later.. bud she keep coming into me.. arx~! if ya jux reply me, i can le! bud now stil mux can lahx.. miss you, love you, hugx you, good luck to you and i still miss you and love you.. hee.. CiaO~!

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You ~ Medeiros Glenn

If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you

CHORUS
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you

If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead a way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you

CHORUS

Missing and sadding: FetOrAy a.k.a Alvin


darkside illusions 6:57 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter