Monday, May 03, 2004

neXt ChaPtEr Of liFe..

A relationship is like a rose..
How long it lasts, no one knows..
Love can erase an awful past,
Love can be yours,
You'll see at last..
To feel that love it makes you sigh..
To have it leave, you rather die..
You hope you've found that special rose,
Because you love and care
For the one you choose..

well, today really very boring.. dreaded all the way through.. maybe the flame of the next chapter of life kept me running this marathon.. grabbing the torch with fear and sweat... flowing down my body is the blood i oozing outta me.. i kept my firm and my strength.. to push myself to the finishing point.. though i dinda emerge the champion.. bud i knew i gave my best.. i gave all the sweat and the blood i sacrifice for.. so even if i see the triumph dinda goes to me, looking at the champion raise the trophy up high, i will crouch myself in da corner, overwhelmed with happiness for da champion bud inside me is as though an assassin inserted a broken blade of glass right through my veins.. arx~~ i dunno lahx.. veri mao dun lehx.. bud today quite satisfied with myself.. first time i tried to gib up! yays! dinda go wait.. dinda go say byebye.. and i'm going to try to keep it up! since you said that, i'm not going to irritate you anymore.. unless its not you hu said de.. everytime i heard ppl saying this, i really hope the thing is not you say de.. bud the fact is all moi friends say is the person tell them tt is you say de.. am i wrong? i dunno.. i am jux feeling stupid.. `

Richard bro today oso tell me da same thing.. izzit really you say de!! pls tell me can? i dun wanna lose anything.. even if ya tell me, i will treat you as my veri best fliend.. arx~~ *shrugs* feeling senselated.. lyk a thousand pin missile poking through me.. once i think.. an angel and a devil standing beside me.. one asked me.. wad is your mission in life.. another asked me, wad is your target in life.. i answered them both with the same answer.. to live and to die.. both the saints were confused and asked me.. y do you say so.. i answered becos, tts my life and tts how i want to live.. haix.. rrly.. this is my life.. is how i turn the wrong to right.. how i turn the black to white.. yet all i want is jux two things now.. to be with you and to study good good.. i dunno wad to say.. i dunno wad lies ahead of my winding black paths.. i jux hope ofter o's you'll gib me a reply.. tanka.. CIAO~!

Confused and senselated: FetOrAY a.k.a Alvin


darkside illusions 8:04 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter