Monday, August 02, 2004

another entry..

nite school was ok. liers and lies still lies everywhere. in this world of mine, i dunno hu to trusting. maybe for now is juz my darling mei mei. if ppl go there is tok cock play, i dunno wads the use. i maybe offensive bud lucky with my discman, it cut off lotsa things. oh yeah. if u wanna go there de reason is study, i tink, u better dun lie. cos it'll make me hate this world more. i bet if blah was nv eva going, u won't go rite? i noe i'm crapping and u may wan to spit at me, bud pls do it so cos i deserve it. i'm juz venting here. screw me, screw my life. can anyone show me they can be trusted and not use me when u nid me and throw me aside when u have finished me? i'll hate you for the rest of your life. if you ain't loving/liking me from the start, say so pls. *begging* cos i'll be better off noeing and sad for awhile than not knowing, feeling so painful and hanging on. wtf am i toking? damm. crap. ignore me ppl. i ain't on the right sense cos i'm juz feeling lonely. y muz all ppl you gib me tt cold shrugs on the shoulder. it rrly hurts my heart. nida break. nida rest. nida sleep. nida you. one day haven even over and i broke my promise. wad is happening. it is you. cos i love you so damm much. if only you can gib me a nice answer. haix. i'm sadding and sadded more and more. hate my life, hate my world. can anyone treat me lyk wad a real fren do? understand and bear with me? i'll be grateful to you for the rest of my life. i dun ask for much. juz thru this time of mine. haix. i bet no one. cos i sux.

MELISSA LIM HUI LING! LISTEN UP! EVEN IF THE SKY FALLS, THE EARTH CRACKS, THE SEA DRIES UP, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART, UNCHANGED, UNMOVED AND UNTOUCHED! COS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN TAKE MY BREATH AWAY. ONLY YOU! THATS YOU! I LOVE YOU! if only u noe.. I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU. NOW I REALISE MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IN ANYMORE PEOPLE! NO MORE PEOPLE. 100% ITS YOU ALREADY! I'M JUZ WAITING FOR YOU TO EXIT THE DOOR OF YOUR HEART, AND ENTER THROUGH MINE. I'LL LOCK IT THERE AND TREASURE YOU FOREVER! LOVE YOU GURL!

Love and Lost: FetOrAy a.k.a Alvin


darkside illusions 11:30 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter