Thursday, August 05, 2004

i'm feeling so left out. ?.?

its another day past. so long no tok to her le. lyk veri bu xi guan. sms her oso nv reply. bud i muz understand lahx now. hee. wonder wassup with her. haix. today heartstring day. did nth much. stupid one lahx. kick the small ball accidentally kick a person. haix. i sux sia. wad can i do? this few days dunno wad happen to me de. gosh. saw her alot during the heartstring. dunno whether wanna tok to her not. i rrly dunno. seems lyk to take a distance from her? den again scared the distance will go so far till the feeling is gone. how ne? i rrly miss her lots! i wanna tok to her! i dun wanna you to feel pressure or wad. i juz wanna.... wanna be with you. tts all. all maybe i can ask for now. i wanna you to be happy everyday. wanna you to smile to me. all i can ask. cos i still love you..... miss you lots melissa. haix.

Angels Brought Me Here ~ Guy Sebastian

ANGELS BROUGHT ME HERE

It's been a long and winding journey,
But I’m finally here tonight picking up the pieces and walking back into the light
Into the sunset of your glory where my heart and future lies
There's nothing like that feeling when I look into your eyes

My dreams came true when I found you; I found you, my miracle

If you could see what I see
That you're the answer to my prayers
And if you could feel the tenderness i feel
You would know it would be clear, that angels brought me here

standing here before you
Feels like I've been born again
Every breath is your LOVE
Every heartbeat speaks your name

My dreams came true right here in front of you my miracle

If you could see what I see
You're the answer to my prayer
And if you could feel the tenderness i feel
You would know it would be clear, that angles brought me here

brought me here, to be with you
I'll be forever grateful, oohh forever thankful

My dreams came true when I found you my miracle

If you could see what I see
You’re the answer to my prayers, oh...
And if u could feel the tenderness i feel
You would know it would be clear that angels brought me here

You know i love you baby
And if you could feel the tenderness i feel
You would know it would be clear, that angels brought me here

Stress + thoughtful: FetOrAy a.k.a Alvin


darkside illusions 9:50 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter