Tuesday, February 15, 2005

fated

juz kill me can. fuck this world. its getting freakily unbalanced. and now my family is picking on me all over again. fuck mans. before o levels they can say so nice. u study lyk mad now after your o levels u can play the whole day. play everyday oso no one care. and now they give me this fuck crap about u play and play. ma de. this is crap la. so wad my frenz are working now? big deal? i got my life. i currently on my way to stardom can. juz nid to pray well. dun really wan say wad izzit. budden if ya dunno den shut it can. everyone is picking on me. i'll be earning bucks for 1 performance can. hais. suan ler.

yeah u guys may say i am that type who blames everything for everything that goes wrong. yeah i am. bud i do blame myself too. its all my wrong doing. if only i did this or that. crap. i hate this. love, family, life, frenz, dreams, hope, future, all aint going rite now. its juz crap mans. ah. wadeva. and now they say i play too much. my sis saying i use so much of her comp. dammit. if i hav my own comp do i nid to bother abt urs? if ya complaining abt u nid doing your work and there's no time bud in fact ya juz chatting and surfing net, saying that if i take the modem the modem cannot connect again? dammit. saying abt wireless. all i try. all i do. all u do is complain why am i so lousy abt not to fix the stupid thingy and u taking all the usage. i'm pissed can. valentines was crap too. dunno wad is going on the whole day. grrr. and den frenz. frenz who said gonna go out party. in da end all pang sei. zzz. maybe the onli thing now that i'm satisfied with is my dream. yeah. drums and breakdance. i'm gonna master breaking. drums. i'm using my money. its gonna finish soon. so. hais. nbm. hope i can bahs. i doubt my parents will pay for me. so. wadeva. go preparation can ler. hais. others. forget it.

other parents are so supportive about their child take up music courses. yet mine, is my dream and their complaining. in wadeva i do. my hair, my style, my appearance, my dreams, my time, my freedom, my everything! i'm 16 going to 17 god dammit. i'm a adult comon. dun i alreadi noe wad i wan in life? appearance can u juz stop that crap abt refine and modest. i'm hu i am. i prefer extreme. my hair. i wan it spiked, style. not those side parting. juz gib me my freedom to do wad i wan can. and in return for all these, i got my allowance cut too. fuck god dammit. y is my life liddat. i'm screwed. hais. if onli i tio toto. i wont wan to depend them forever mans! grrr.

screwed: Jt


darkside illusions 12:19 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter