Friday, June 10, 2005

1, 2, 3 DB WOOSH!


oh well. today no pics. bud actually there are de.. juz that josh cam dunno y cannot send. aww. today was kinda good. maybe the only bad thing is nv see dao her bahs. hahas. ok. scold me dumb. wadeva. bud this thingy is kinda getting outta hand. hahas. when will i finally do it? when will u finally noe? ya. thats kinda everything. oh yeah. today digim was ok ok lahs. veri slack de. in class watch video, listen songs, hand in work den off we go taking photos. was wondering hu will take photos sia. ok la. thats me. =P ended up only taking 2 pictures cos really cant find anything that can be taken with style. nice photography. so went so sit at the places beside da mobile canteen and talked with nic. hahas. den sandy jie came and joined. chatted really alot. bud ended up treating those two cakes! hahas. better den nth rite? hahas. heard she went play bball. budden i got DB training. hahas. today was quite ok only la. hahas. went rowing in bedok reservoir. 40 pull ups, 2.4km run and 20 pumping. pumping was punishmenet though. alright la. i dunno y i juz cant go up the pull up today. den juz a little touch of my waist and off i go pulling. wads wrong? grr. in nid of a training programme i guess. hahas.

walked with nic to the bus stop took 23 together. chatted real alot again. hahas. i tink he'll be one of my best fren u see. and he's kinda good! though not as cute and yandao as me. =P wahahahas! bud he's really nice. joking abt with me. standing my nonsense in school. oh yeah. toked abt nic. today we saw zhen ying. and den the last time zhen ying beat him cos he nv say hi to her. lyk dao her. hahas. today nic go tap her and say hi guess wad? xD she shouted at the top of her voice that the whole stretch of AS and IT student can hear. "NICHOLAS! WEI SHE ME NI POKE WO! *we ran away* "NICHOLAS NI GEI WO ZHAN ZHU! BU YAO PAO!" hahas! so damm funnie lor. u look at nic face change! lols. "kuai dian pao kuai dian pao. eeyeer.. lols!" ok la. that somes up my day.. have not started on my projects cept a little on prsp. wonder wad am i going to do sia. T.T DB physical test coming ler. oso nid to train up more. hais. fail = go out 95% de.. ya.. muz pass sia. frm the actual 100+ ppl hu join now left 60 ler. imagine the toughness of the training ma? hahas. yeah. good luck to the seniors this sat. JIA YOU! hee. lols!

yeah. came home did some tings, ate noodles den wan do project de. in da end went for a nap den ask melody wake me up at 12.30. hahas. she called me and chatted. was kinda lyk uh ya. hee. ya hee. dunno wad to say those kind. den i said. ya. i wake up le. erh.. hahas. ya. ok la. chat with ya on msn. =x guess wad. POMP! i slept again. straight till 3.30 den wake up. woops. sorry ppl. hahas. told u all 12.30. hahas. so now here i am. blogging away. hahas! chills! sorry for this long post. hahas. argh. y cant i juz chatted more? *grr* chance sia. hahas. its ok. confused confused. nbm... nites ppl. tata..

day be day
the time passes me by
here i am standing
in the crowd of millions
everything seems to be in a flash
passing so fast that i cant even see where's where
sometimes i just hope fate would take me away
to where i should actually belong
a world where love is always there
where someone can love me

take my hand
show me the way
bring me to your place called heaven
lead me to your heart
open up my eyes
love me like what love should be

deep down inside i do
the past is a memory
the present is the love
the future is us
i really want to leave this world i'm in now
to join you in your world
hold me,
forsake the world
lets walk down this road together

crying out loud
trying to call you back into my arms
yet the back view seems smaller every passing seconds
leaving me in a pile of ash
with my blood and tears
come back to me
i want to be your boo
open up your heart
let me enter
show me what is called true love
for i believe in our future

my path is chosen, my destiny is here, fate...
let us meet..



darkside illusions 4:43 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter