Saturday, June 04, 2005

c116 ROCKS!


oh yeah. today was really a cool day. yeps. met josh in da morning go play pool in student loungue. ok. nic couldnt come. melody say she come late. carel want come with melody. so in da end all nv come. =x as it was full there. me and josh went to k pool and play. was kinda fun playing with him. so long no play ler. hand rusty liaos. hahas. yeah. josh gf came to find us later on. den we went jack's place for luchie! ^^ the student meal one. 6.50++ hahas. ate till kinda full den headed back to school. lols. met wayne, melody all on da way. hahas. so hao xiao de. yeah. den go lab. today was fun. visual literacy. hahas. went up to comp lab to gather info abt wad shld we do for today's assignment. our theme is contrast. yeah.

so my grp we went on doing. i taken a pic of it on my d cam. will upload. =)) look out for it below the story. hahas. took lotsa pictures today. lols. will post all up. hahas. i went crazy in class today. muahahas! bud tts juz me. trying to unite the whole class ma. whahas. was kinda cool. went home straight after school. alone - gosh. josh accompany his gd. nic went for dinner with the argon ppl. so left me alone. lonely, im mr lonely. hahas. yeah. went home went to cut my hair. stupid sandy jie say not nice when all others say nice ma. xD jie, u bad taste sia. wahahas! yep. about all. oh yeah. i dyed by hair oinky brown. bud wonder y lyk so no colour come out de. T.T maybe becos my hair too good quality and is too black ler. tts wad the hair dresser says de. lols. =p ok. upload all the pics now. ok maybe later. eat noodles first. =P look out for them below. =))

The most touching story i heard..
my mom only had one eye.
i hated her... she was such an
embarressment..
my mom ran a small shop at a flea market.
she collected little weeds and such to
sell...
anything for the money we needed
she was such an embarressment.
there was this one day during elementary
school..
it was field day, and my mom came.
i was so embarressed. how could she do
this to
me? i threw her a hateful look and ran out.

the next day at school...
"your mom only has one eye?!?!" ..and
they
taunted me.
i wished that my mom would just
dissappear from
this world
so i said to my mom,
"mom.. why dont you have the other eye?!
if you're only gonna make me a
laughingstock,
why dont you just die?!!!"
my mom did not respond..
i guess i felt a little bad, but at the same
time, it
felt good to think that i had said what i'd
wanted to
say all this time..
maybe it was because my mom hadnt
punished
me,
but i didnt think that i had hurt her
feelings very
badly.

that night...
i woke up, and went to the kitchen to get
a glass
of water.
my mom was crying there, so quietly, as if
she
was afraid that she might wake me.
i took a look at her, then turned away.
because of the thing i had said to her
earlier, there
was something pinching at me in the
corner of my
heart.
even so, i hated my mother who was
crying out of
her one eye. so i told myself that i would
grow up
and become successful.
cause i hated my one-eyed mom and our
desperate poverty..

then i studied real hard.
i left my mother and came to Seoul and
studied,
and got accepted in the Seoul University
with all
the confidence i had.

then, i got married.
i bought a house of my own.
then i had kids, too..
now i'm living happily as a successful
man.
i like it here because it's a place that
doesnt
remind me of my mom.

this happiness was getting bigger and
bigger,
when..

what?!
who's this?!
...it was my mother...
..still with her one eye.
it felt as if the whole sky was falling apart
on me.
my little girl ran away, scared of my
mom's eye.
and i asked her,

"who are you?!"
"i dont know you!!!" as if trying to make
that real. i
screamed at her," how dare you come to
my
house and scare my daughter!"


"GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!"

and to this, my mother quietly answered,
"oh, i'm so sorry. i may have gotten the
wrong
address,"
and she dissappeared out of sight.


thank good ness... she doesnt recognize
me..
i was quite relieved.

i told myself that i wasnt going to care, or
think
about this for the rest of my life.
then a wave of relief came upon me...

one day, a letter regarding a school
reunion came
to my house. so, lying to my wife that i
was going
on a business trip, i went.
after the reunion, i went down to the old
shack,
that i used to call a house...just out of
curiosity

there, i found my mother fallen on the
cold ground.
but i did not shed a single tear.
she had a piece of paper in her hand.... it
was a
letter to me.

my son...
i think my life has been long enough now..

and... i wont visit Seoul anymore...
but would it be too much to ask if i
wanted you to
come visit me once in a while?
i miss you so much.. and i was so glad
when i
heard you were coming for the reunion.
but i decided not to go to the school.
...for you...
and i'm sorry that i only have one eye,
and i was
an embarressment for you.

you see, when you were very little, you
got into
an
accident, and lost your eye. as a mom, i
couldnt
stand watching you having to grow up
with only
one eye... so i gave you mine...
i was so proud of my son that was seeing a
whole
new world for me, in my place, with that
eye. i
was
never upset at you for anything you did..
the
couple times that you were angry with
me,.. i
thought to myself, 'it's because he loves
me..'

my son... oh, my son...

josh gf. +D
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

one of da best pic today. =))
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

nicholas in b l u r. xD
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

our work done in 30 minutes
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

nicholas.. i'm cuming. xD
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

best buds of mine here. nic and josh!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

haikal acting gay. wan kiss nic. xD
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

see myself thru the reflection of the projector mirror. a cute guy found. =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

wacha looking at!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

me lying on table during lab lesson. xD
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

joshie!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

azri the cat acting cute. =p *meow*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

bros till the end. me and nic! how cute can i go? =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my new hair style after the cut. lols. love it! sandy jie u lousy eyesight. =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

rrly had a great time sia. love you guys loads! thanks for being my fren. =)) c116 for life. ^^


darkside illusions 1:23 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter