Sunday, June 05, 2005

dm gathering..


love is aint that good. i need love. thats my character. bud no matter how hard i go and search for it, it never comes.. i waited and waited. waiting for that day when a gerl hu is true to me will come by.. bud they nv came. some came and left as quickly as it came. not even fast enuff for me to make an impact. yet i sit here. loyally and truthfully at the gates of love. hoping for it to come. bud to my disappointment, i was shun to one side. un-loved by all. waiting for that gerl to come by and bring me to her world. let me feel true love for the veri first time. make me feel indifferent. make me feel that in this world i'm not lonely afterall. take my hand. hold me close. i juz wanna feel real love. hais. yet all these seems to be juz a illusion. somethings arent meant to be said and be afterall. if only i am much of a better guy den others. hais...

yeah. today was dm gathering at ps. made my way there. lotsa peeps. pro and damm pro. lousy is lyk shit. i'm middle. =p ya. played lyk mad today. still cannot pass funky sonic world advance. argh. xD muz try harded. yeah. today oso noe something ler. bud aint gotta say. cos its bad. hais.. suan ler. you yuan cai lai... hais.. yeah. so today juz liddat. bought a slipper since everyone have been stepping on mine for the past week. bought a little smaller though. =P yeah.. nth much too. tot of smth to blog. budden i forget again. hahas. well its ok. yeah! sandy is my jie jie! she cant believe it too either. =P love her to bits and pieces though she treat me bad and keep say i act cute. hahas. bad bad her. >.< since sandy jie have this mini quiz on her blog. i will put it here for u ppl to judge too. hahas. see hu winner hors jie. xD yeah. nites guys.

sandy jie lai de. cute mehs? xD
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

me! vote for me! hahas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

enjoy. tell me pls. show sandy jie wrong. wahahas!


darkside illusions 2:25 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter