Wednesday, June 15, 2005

forget it...


ok. its close to 4 now and i anit sleeping. y? cos i'm busying doing my work. see how tough poly life is? so dudes and babes in mjr. dun tink u can lax in sec school and say dun go jc lor. go poly can slack. wrong sia. i'm lyk rushing till mad lahs. though homework is due 1 week de. bud u seriously have no time to slack. one day slack thats 2 days for u to catch up. lucky i took a maths. if not now i'll be dead shit studying c maths 2 u see. *pray for those hu did not take a maths* yahs. life getting tougher. with DB trainings 2 times a week and totally killed my night off, i nid to double up. everything aint cool now. love, studies, friends. gosh. wad is going on mans. argh forget it. yep. i'm gonna stay happy no matter wad. =))

today was kinda ok though. went for lectures and 1 lab and a APEL tutorial. juz abt all. my day. came home use comp awhile KO! totally no strength due to DB the day b4. hahas. forget it. went to sleep for 3 hrs u see. hahas. that killed my nite off too. woke up dinner and off to work till now. guess some of the peeps will take my night off and copy my work. hahas. its ok. xi guan jiu hao. nbm de. last time work still got jie to help. now i'm all on my own. mugging lyk fu*k. trying to be a multi-tasker. learning basic jp, catching up with work, drumming, dragon boating, socializing. hope i can do it lyk how nicholas does. sometimes really admire him. everything oso good. hahas. forget it. i want to be happy no matter wad happens. reality slapped me in da face again today. yet i chose to stand tall from it.

over the horizon
i sit and pray
the past is gone
and the present has arrived
turning my head back
all i saw was broken promises
broken pieces of me
unfinished puzzle
yet here i am
taking the road i chose to go
an obstacle came
i meant to jump over it easily
yet it grew taller each time i tried
i once gave it my full shot
yet i fell down
reality is for real
if you cant you cant
y force your way through?
maybe if you look to your sides,
you can juz go round it?
forget abt the obstacle

sometimes i wish my promises are being kept
sometimes i wish time could rewind
sometimes i wish i did not take this road
i've made a mistake
bud aint that gonna make me bow down
i wanna get past
i learned frm my past
i gain experience through my mistakes
i dun wanna make the similar errors again
i need a support
sometimes i juz wish that i could have you in my arms
bud it was all my fault
i'm never in your league
i'm nv close to you
i'm never in your eyes
i'm never someone you'll care alot for
i'm never the someone you love
all i can do was doing some stupid things
believing that true love does exist even with less meetings
trying to prove to myself that i can do it
bud once again reality hurts

love aint no nothing
love is a game
its a game where there are 2 or more players
2 are the star
the others are the challengers or audience
i was once a star
yet the star faded
i was heartbroken
i wanted so much to shine lyk my other star frenz
always in my mind
this imagination in me
abt two stars together
under the romantic night sky
blowing th night breeze
sleeping on each other
yet it never came true
even with a falling star

am i sucha failure?
my world's never right
i'm not doing anything rite
no one wants this star to accompany them
no one wants me
i'm a abandon star
fading slowly away from this world
today i finally knew something
this star tot it had a chance to go out
go out to find another star
yet today
the other star disappointed this star
back to where it was
the star slowly crack
no one loves this star
suffering in silence
this star watch the other one happily with another star
yet this lonely star can only wish them happiness
this lonely star is lonely
this lonely star is me....

yet i'm not going to fall down lyk that
i'm gonna be strong
so what if my future i tot would come true is gone?
so what if my past was a failure?
so what if i myself is a failure?
i will find a way
i will find my love
i will one day be truely happy
bud the times not now
for love is still a distance from me
for i'm a failure in love
forget it
sometimes... love, juz aint enuff....

wan an everyone. Go DB.. zZzZzZ



darkside illusions 4:03 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter