Saturday, June 25, 2005




ok i'm here to blog. hais. oh well. i kinda feel tired mentally. dunno y. today aint have the mood to drums or anything. guitar oso dun have. played B for funky guitar basic. i'm getting real lousy moods now. drums? fail and more fail. f*ck it. i hate the feeling.. i really cant stand it anymore. i feel so tired. really so tired of this type of things. how come heaven juz always got to play this type of tricks on me? y make me have this feeling bud purposely not give me wad i gave? how come every time i see couples in da school so happily and all i can is crying in my heart wondering when my turn will come? how come u make me meet her and forget all about the past yet u dowan grant me my miracle? y do you want to play me lyk tt? i'm seriously kneeling down. y do u always spit on me when i'm in love? make me fall out of love juz lyk that when i truely wan to gib all my heart out?

y do u make me noe this gerl in poly yet u know urself she'll lyk other ppl? u noe how hurting it is? y muz it always be me? wad have i done wrong? i aint expecting much. i juz want to find someone who truely understands and love me and can accept me for wad i am and juz spend the rest of my life with her. is it so hard? y make me go a big circle? i'm seriously so sad. seriously so tired. seriously so hurt. bud wad can i do? u call the shots heaven. oh yes u do.. i can do nth. i'm feeling so worn out by all these things u put me thru. its hard forgetting one. and now i'm back to square 1. wad muz i do to make her lyk me the way i do? y? hais. no one noes. not even MnMx2, not even da sao. only u noe and i noe. hais.. if only u can love me back... =((

Song: Infinite
Artist: PARALLEL FLOATERS
Mix: DM7 / GF8

Everyday that we live our lives together
Precious days that we draw each page with so many colors
Open your eyes to see the world that's surrounding us
Open your eyes, let's go and grab a new future

On you mark, spread your wings to the sky
(Are you ready to speed?)
Kick start your heart, head up high
I know you can do it (yes, you can do it)
You can do it now (yes, you can do it)

Smile when your heart is ready
Go take the path your heading
Follow your heart believe it
don't waste another moment


our password is deep inside of your heart
(of your heart)
Your own world is what you make of it
It's inside of you
(deep inside of you)
Deep inside of you
There is no repeat

Just don't forget aboout the truth
That every moment is brand new



darkside illusions 1:41 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter