Friday, June 17, 2005




ok. today totally shagged out. day after DB and study study study. i'm going mad. someone save me. hahas. was studying most of the times. sometimes juz catch a few rounds of CS on my comp and gunbound. hahas. childish me. yeah. oh wad so ever. am i thinking wad i tink i am? i dunno. she's treating me real fine dis few days. i wonder wassup with that? not tt i not happy. bud its a little impossible. hmmm. was still wondering. hahas. hope i noe soon. of cos i want it to happen lahs. hahas. we chatted alot this few days. wonder wad will happen. chat so much bud see so little. lols. lame rite?

mans. my eyelids are dropping. gotta catch sleep. lols. lucky tml 3pm den go school. can sleep late. xD ok i'm off. i really hope you'll be mine. tatas guys. dun be sad everyone. for this sucky, idiotic and bo liao guy can even be happy for now. so there's nth to frown abt. esp u. yes u. look no elsewhere. melissa lim! thats you! smiles kks? dun keep everything to ya self ler. i prefer u saying out. rather den keeping it. maybe it'll make a difference? hmm. wan an guys..

help me finish up my story
for the past chapters are messed up.
love is just lyk a story book
theres a introduction and everything
you are the author.
you choose how you want it to write
bud u'l' get stuck sometimes
wondering how u should write it

i've passed my chapter and the new one is for me to write
now i'm stuck
i need a saviour
someone to help me finish this chapter of mine
and hopefully will be the last chapter
someone to love me
someone to adore me
someone who is genuine
someone who wont give up on me
someone who is willing to spend time with me
someone who will wait for me no matter wad i do
that someone
where are you?
spring pass and autumm is coming
i wanna feel love
i wanna be in love
bud this sucky me
will never have a happy ending

i'm a lousy author
therefore my past ending is a failure
the author did not know how to write
he did not treasure the past he had
he did not did more den wad was needed
he is a lousy author
the author is me
screw me

i need you
i love you
i miss you
i want you
i hope you know its you....



darkside illusions 1:21 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter