Saturday, June 11, 2005

save me from this sad world..


ok time to blog. cannot slack ler. projects are all piling in day by day. bud i'm slacking. thinking of useless things. i shoulda be thinking of that now.. not now. exams are coming. projects are piling in. i nid to concentrate. bud y is this on my mind? y is the thing still revolving in my head? i need the antidode. i need somthing. there's something missing in my world now. is it love? i dunno. i need a motivation. motivation from anything. may it be objects, humans, love, it, trees, cow, buildings wadeva. i nid to find that motivation. bud in my mind there's juz one thing to push me on forward more. YOU! yes. thats you. when will ya noe? hais. i really need you now. i need you to be by my side. we will be studying together. having sweet lil moments. thats love i always wanted. couples studying together. playing games together. lyk pool. or wad.. go chill out at the beach in da nite together. sitting together. juz silence. look into each other eyes. let the love do the talking. looking at stars. having real romantic moments. feeding each other. awww. how i wish all these can come true. yet i cant find this story of mine. clinging on to something that seems so far. wad have i done? i dun even noe. all i noe was. u took my heart away. T.T and now someone is all on your words. and here i am. doing nth lyk i can. something swept passed me. kinda blurred. budden its juz jealousy. yeah. i tink thats it.

yeah. thats abt all. i really cant stand it. sometimes i tink. y muz i be lyk that? how come i juz cannot be a normal guy. i feel a monster in me. waiting to unleash the terror within. yet the angel side of me forbade this awful deed. all i can do is wait. wait for the sun to rise from the west. that's when my miracle will come true. its something that will never i guess. sometimes i juz wish to black out for 1 year. and when i wake up i know none of my friends. i wan remake my friends. i want to get that perfect ending to my story this time. gib me the power. oh lord give me the strength within. its so hard. yet i know. i'm just not good enuff for ya. when u want something fate doesn't put u with it. yet they purposely put some other things close. i'm born to suffer. my past hurts. the present hurts. the future looks lyk a black hole. no lights coming out. how i wish my past was successful. i need not think so much now. sometimes i do regret wad i do bud wad so ever. i submit myself to fate. bud luckily i met great peeps in my poly life. nic, josh, wayne, sandy jie, camel, melody, so many great peeps. my lecturers treat me well and i talked arnd lyk friends with them. maybe i should juz be contented with wad i had and shoulda ask for more. hais. sad... real real sad. if only. so many if. sad.. real sad...

ps: sandy jie thanks for toking to me. ya really a great jie to me though u treat wo liddat. =x love ya lots. =)) i needed someone to tok to real bad. to pour things out. and u were there for me. xie xie. ^^ i feel kinda better bud not real good. still kinda sad.. hais.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I walk a lonely road
The only one I that have ever known
Don't know were it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...

(Chorus)
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone

Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And were I walk alone

Read between the lines of what's
Fucked up and every things all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...

*Chorus*

Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah

I walk alone
I walk a...

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Were the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..

*Chorus*


darkside illusions 3:16 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter