Thursday, February 16, 2006

Kurenai - X Japan

and i guess life getting tough again. had some time for a new skin. not the best. bud i believe can be improved. my web skills still aint that good compared to nic's. T.T

yeah. got my butt of the drum chair to my study chair to do some oOPG. hope i can do well for the exams thats all. hais. dowan to repeat my sub. anyway, yeah. at home the whole day. studying and doing this skin at nite. she came online and chatted for some times. really juz enjoy talking to her. make me feel really at ease. =)) how i wish these times never end. though sometimes the words may not be the ones i want to hear, its still great having you as my chatting mate. =))

maybe i shld be satisfied. i want to noe wad you're thinking. i really want. bud somehow my words juz wont blurt out. past relationship really put me to the test and i admit some really left deep memories in me which i wont forget. for life. they're sweet. really. even now. bud all i ask for is a nice and proper girl to be with.. bud someone that girl never seems to come to me.

oh well. i noe i'm somewhat very very very far away from your expectations. i may not be the world in you eyes. but to me, you're everything more than the world. oh well. guess thats sums up all. oh ya. x japan is getting more and more soothing to my ears nowadays. some are emo yet nice. KURENAI! =x ok. tt was random and out of point me. i failed valentine's this year bud i hope by my bday, i can have you by my side, lyk wad you are now. lyk i am to you now.

*/
fell in love with just you
nothing else
i want to be with you
the road may be long and windy
but i believe
i'll be the 2nd guy who will make you move..

j(lala // aint want say name out in case. =x) i'm serious
really.
*/

<3


darkside illusions 2:57 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter