Wednesday, February 15, 2006

valentines

alright. so valentines juz gone lyk tt? hahas! so fast 24 hrs. hmm. oh well. finally got some chilling out period on my own. went bugis arnd 3 - 6+ oh well. as usual. lotsa eye candies to see at bugis. =x *gulps* and also lotsa couples carrying flowers. its the chill out day afterall. so i asked myself.. 18 years and wad have i done? which love for me works out? gosh! and so i tried finding the answer to this question. walked arnd bugis. seeing couples having short kisses here and there. even ah peh and ah ma held hands and blocked my way. =.=

oh well. thats valentines again. msg her. bud reply aint that good. sot. =x its ok. for me this turned normal already. nth much of a big deal. i've learned to look things at a new perspective. *looking at kiwi's nick. =x*

so got my hands on a few games of drums at the arcade or smth. wasnt really at the best form nowadays. since i got my 1k skill points, i feel i going down again. bud simple songs the p rate can go crazy to an extend of 97%? =x oh well.

so nth much. went dbg. and there's this girl who stared at me when she walked past with her frenz. i pretend not to see. bud when i turn over. she still looked at me. bah~ and den gave me a wink and went missing in the crowd. i was lyk wth was that. argh. do i look lyk a duck or smth? wan noe my number come ask me la! =x lols! oh well forget that. reached dbg, did not touch any drums or guitar nemore at zone x. went guilty gear xx instead. fun. xD yeah. saw couples here and there. abt all for my vday... hope some years down the road, my v day aint this saddening as this year's one.

maybe i shld look on the bright side lyk the i not stupid 2. someone ask me for a relationship. yet i stumbled. dinda noe wad to do. its hard to forget you. bud everyone told me to move on. you did not give me a direct answer on how you feel. bud i noe ya the one. i dowan to let you go. T.T everyone asked me to move on. shld i? if ever ya reading this which is 0.01%, tell me how u feel. not as a backup plan bud at least i can put my heart to somewhere i feel warm.. <3


*/
you may not noe.
sometimes little things can juz kill my heart off.
yet i believe in believing.
if today i cant wait for you
there's always another day.
v day went off without seeing you
its bad enuff
bud i juz want you to noe
i've fallen for you
not for you
bud for wad you are

dedicated to - *can keep as secret? =x to a j(lalala). =x
*/


darkside illusions 1:39 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter