Friday, March 31, 2006



and great. haven been really much exercising my body parts. argh! only my hands and my legs cos i'm drumming. lols! bud i will. muz make it a point! i can do it! xD excercise! *plays the ska ska no1 song* lols! followed by *get it all*

hahas! damm! i really need to improve. i feel that my guitar and my drum skills have been deproving ever since i go bugis and spam long songs. =x ARGH! i feel so erh. lousy! hahas! anyway, life is as per normal.

today going home tt time. saw a girl. she's from my school. hmm. bud is AS de. often see her on 23. got one time talk to her. cos i alighting so ask her if she wants to sit. bud hu knows, she alight at the next stop. lols! a stop before mine to be exact. lols. so today saw her. she gave me a i-know-you-and-hi look to me. and i gave her i-know-you-and-hi de look. lols. ok la. she's kinda nice-looking in my point of view. those girls with attitude and stuff. hahas! she was with her boyfriend so dinda bother much. and pinky can say, i find her familar! lyk =.= LOLS!

moving on. nth much. suzy and the time machine and Riff Riff Orbit keep looping in my head! i cant get them off my head! lols! those songs rocks sia. whenever i play them i juz get high. oh ya. did i mention heaven's inside also? LOLS! i juz learn jamming. xD that beat! no! its coming back! lols!

ok. here's a request from my fren... he ask me post this. so here it goes.

my ideal girlfriend
- i look out for arms with least fats dangling. dun ask me y. its juz me. =x
- no tummy popping out please. =x i kinda dun lyk tt when hugging. ><
- attitude! bud not ah lian attitude please
- anti-smokers!
- dress up to the current fashion. not those everyday shirts and pants. =x i wan a style girlfriend!
- bitchy in a good way. bud not those sa pa por.
- active and sporty type! best is into music
- willing to sacrifice for each other cos i will
- sweet and cute. pretty not really into it
- if she could dance.... LOLS! (optional though)
- INTO love.
- styled short hair or long hair. no half half. lols!
- will pick a fight with me for nth. those for fun fight.
- loves to hug and kiss. =)) cos i love both. lols!
- willing to spend time together
- below my height
- range 15-18 =)) xD

i guess thats abt all. nah. i write out le! i want see urs hors! xD abt all. tata guys. ALP, FOC/FOW coming and i'm all excited. xD nites!


darkside illusions 2:05 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter