Sunday, March 05, 2006

drew's bday

WOOOO~ today was damm wild~! i shall cut short everything and go straight to the wild parts. xD bud i muz first say. today i received 7 stares on my hair. =.= ok den. NEXT~ ANDREW'S BDAY BASH! xD

first. kelvin buah the mac ice cream on drew. helpless, i tink alex started pouring water. xD after 10 minutes or so. u tink its over? NO! its me and virus turn! BUAH ICE CREAM AGAIN! LOLS! ok. chasing arnd was normal. LOLS! ppl tot we are mad. LOLS! bud the whole gang was so hyped up! LOLS.

ok. here comes the part. i nv got caught. budden junrong. grrr. he grabbed me from behind to play and say: come come! ok. drew really came. ah~ i noe i die le. cos whole day i protecting my hair. so everyone started buahing my hair. my precious hair. i was pinned down by drew's body slam (with ice cream + water =x oh and sweat) and alex so called ankle lock. i guess he's hugging my leg and sleeping. diao -_-"" hahas!

neways. i got a small cut at my elbow when i protecting my hp. =x ok next. virus got caught while we planned to have a decoy. hahas! was body slam lightly again. =x poor me. hahas den drew suddenly got whole of virus. xD VIRUS IS SCARED OF TICKLES! ok. so he was pinned down by drew holding his hands, and thats alex again hugging his leg supposedly doing an ankle lock. =.= LOLS! as i said, i tink his arsenal only got ankle lock. LOLS! and here comes my role. xD i tickled virus! not me only la. got others. and he got high! xD

virus is really poor thing. second rave went onto him. poor virus. hahas. this time i got my dcam out. xD recorded video on him. WOHO! they carry him to a place with light for my dcam and started buahing his 'bird' to a street sign. xD all down in a video. xD woo~!

ok la. was damm fun with lotsa funnie things. after that we went mac sit sit till 3+. lotsa funnie things went on. lols. virus bought fake kunai and throwing stars. so there i was posing as though i'm a maple assasin. xD recorded another stupid video which went quite funnie. lols. LAUGH TILL SIAO AT MAC!! ok. they say i can get the best actor award and terry can get the best supporting award. lols! hmmm... i'm gonna edit the videos. 2 in total. lols. my funnie video which i acted and virus buahing. wait.. 3. i tio buah at a lamp post oso. =.= terry caught that on tape. i went high though after that. lols! damm! naruto is into me. i said alot of naruto stuff and did alot of naruto things. SIAM no jutsu and those. damm wild lahs. lols.

everything came to an end too. xD on the way to the bus stop, i acted drunk. LOLS. said stupid things. =x lols! i noe myself. oh well, i guess i relieve myself real alot today and i feel so much better. =)) i guess no one really noes the real face behind this mask. its still u in my mind. >< ARGH! wake up! there's no link here.

LOLS. ok la. enjoyed real much. will post the videos soon i editted and add some effects. it will rock baby! hahas! for now, i will post some stupid pics i took. dun mind 1 pic. they screw my hair up. xD enjoy~! oh ya. look out for youtube after i finish my videos. xD


me before i went out. =.=


drew before the bash


drew after the bash. LOLS!


me trying to be the maple assasin. some edits will be make so look out for it! xD


Stabbed to death! my hair!!! T.T this pic and some other pics will be used into my new movie so for now this is a preview pic of the upcoming movie. xD


LOLS! till den. jana mata mina san(see you all again)!

*evil thoughts, kel's bday next and heard he is scared of tickles. xD*

everything i do, i think of you. i tink a stranger finally caught my heart this deep. if only we could have the fate pulled together to at least noe of each other existence.

oyasumi nasai..


darkside illusions 4:04 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter