Sunday, March 19, 2006



wooo~ today was kinda ok. GF sp went up so did DM. xD ok now let me see.. this past few days i actually wan blog. bud the stupid blogger got problems so cannot. nth much oso. juz playing and doin wad i do. xD

ok got some things to get off my chest. hmm
1st
A BIG SORRY TO RICE/DREAMAR. i dinda noe u cant take jokes well or if u cant differiate between jokes and real meaning. if ya angry still, i got nth to say but i've said my piece.

2nd
i wan to achieve my target in drums and guitar!
DM: 1050.xx/1100
GF: 1003.xx/1050

3rd
ok. i dunno wad to say. bud its back to the old me. does g****i takes things for granted ne? does g****i takes the first initiative? i dunno sia. i asked for 2nd opinion and the answer is yes. takes for granted. and yes if g****i lyks the things alot, g****i will take the first initiative.

and so i'm confuse. really. i hate (not really hate la. juz hope will not have this thing) ppl that takes things for granted. because lyk tt they will nv appreciative things that are arnd them. i wan someone hu will appreciative things i do. lover or friends. to me, things are both sided. takes 2 hands to clap. if i can sacrifice, y cant the person?

and yes. i LOVE ppl hu takes the first initiative cos i do first. juz that scorpio lyk me does not dare take when it comes to love. they somehow beat arnd the bush and tries to tell indirectly. its juz so not me to spit everything out. yes, scorpios will only when they are 100 sure it will succeed. bud if the answer is yes i dun see the initiative coming out frm g****i. >< and the second person i ask says unless g****i likes the thing alot. maybe cos there's no lyk? i supposed thats the answer. it may not seems so bud to me i tink i gave away my hints and stuffs in a super-duh~ way. =x yet if g****i only takes initiative to ask you is this that and stuff when g****i likes that thing alot, this shows only 1 thing. there's no like between g****i and me. yeah. i guess thats it. its hard change a person liking. its juz so not me. for the past i tried and i noe i suck. y do i always meet with this things? argh..

4th
and thanks the ppl hu said welcome me back ah. thanks alot. i dun remember seeing you guys even remembering to call me along when there's something on which i noe only when someone told me eh? lyk a week ago? thanks again ah friends. =)) love you guys to bits.

i'm freaking tired of most things now again. lucky its the holidays and there's no sch work. if not i juz die. dammit. i hope someone understands me. i hope someone loves me. ><

oh ya.
5th. last one for now i guess
i am officially JEALOUS of loving couples! lols! dun be offended though. xD be happy cos i want to see loving couples. i'm juz jealous cos i'll always be unable be that loving. nth comes my way...

stop spinning me in circles, dun break my heart. you know i cant live without you..


darkside illusions 3:10 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter