Sunday, April 23, 2006

i'll cherish you

how do i feel? suddenly its as though light has been lighten up or smth. but the prob is juz i dun feel lyk facing up to reality. its always me hu is trying to run away and be strong and stuff. believing in my own powers or wad. but wad have i achieved so far. in the end, nth good comes out.

even that words that spread across is kinda obvious. even he asked me wad am i going to do. i was lyk. damm. wad did i did to deserve sucha situation. but i acted strong and stuff. still believing that there's still a mild hope to cling on too. but am i deceiving myself instead? or is the feeling i have too hard to even allow me the possibility to let you go? those pasts we had. those little details we went thru and talked still rings in my head. but do you feel the same?

everyday i'm trying my best to try understand you more. i noe its kinda irritating. but i cant help it. a day without seeing you talk or reply makes me uneasy already. i noe ya not ready for bgr and stuff. but i can wait till ya settled down enuff. but question. pls tell me its all worthwhile. not as if if not worthwhile i wont wait any longer. i will in fact. but its juz i want to know that at least i can make the dun lyk to lyk. so how?

tml will definitely be the last time i'm gonna see u le. the next meeting will be kinda long later. two different places. but i really hope if i jio u out someday, at least once can make it. i will really miss you. but i noe even if its playing arnd, your heart may put him first instead of me. yeah. scorpios shld be jealous. me? indeed i am. very. but this somehow puts a challenge to me that even if my looks cant be better. even if my time with you aint as much as he can be with you. one day. juz one day, i believe my sincerity can slowly inch you closer to feeling the feeling i'm giving.

till den. nites. sentosa tml. tired. dunno wan go not. and i tink i caught a flu. sneezing thru the nite already. oh well. told her but the reply was lol. dunno wad to say. >< ahh. *puts knife into heart* hahas. wan an all..

slowly i make that line to. are you ok ma? wan me pei u see doctor? =x

i wont be toy soliders, i wont fall. instead i'll fight for wad i tink my heart is calling out for. <3 u more again


darkside illusions 4:11 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter