Thursday, April 20, 2006



oreitation. hmm. was kinda happy that IND is so on though i'm in charge of MWC de. >< today went arnd crashing alot LTs. IND rocks the most. xD so many ppl. hahas! IND rocks! oh well. while i was doing those i am supposed to do. i suddenly tot of her. hmm. i wonder y too. wondering how is she doing as an sl and stuff. hmm.

i still cant seem to get a peace of my mind. even with the tough workload today which drained the hell out of me. i'm lyk hello? closing my eyes to type this blog entry rite now. >< so damm tired lahs!

ya. was kinda disappointed cos my ol i taking all buay on. push to me and ron to do. hais... sad case. oh well. at least i gave my best. thanks to all LT heads and main comm ppl hu gave me encouragement by clapping for me and said a job well done. for the first time in months, i felt appreciated. its been sucha hell of a long time since i was appreciated for wad i do. ><

oh well. after the debrief. msged her if she wants go dinner together anot. but she already went to cs to eat with her friends le. so its ok. was kinda looking forward to stuffs that can make me happy. my music stuffs aint going that well already. i guess i'm so 'luo po' until such small stuffs lyk dinner together can make me happy le. ><

yeah. went tm with my friends instead but she say she sians so take bus home le. was super tired so slept in the bus and i overshot. lucky is a loop ride. >< phew. yeah. kinda tot of her again and stuff. =x msged her a little but hahas. no reply der. nbm lahs. sleep till my stop. went home. online. mass chat. talked to her she say can dun tok to me mahs. cos alot window. so. oh well. no choice. tot can come home quickly online den can talk de. mei xiang dao. oh well. lan lan bahs. went to bathe and tada, here i am now. -_-

yuting. paradigm shift. says:
hmm but if u've decidded to wait u also shld expect mroe of these kind of thingss

she gave me this line. and i agree. i'm willing to make sacrifices so. all these hope are worthwhile bahs. damm tired. so i'll end here. hope day 2 of oreitation will be much more fun..

a smile on your face brings so much joy to me.
i wanna make my world your smile
and hope to make your world, my smile
<3 and on


darkside illusions 11:32 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter