Wednesday, May 31, 2006

friends? ><

first thing shld come first! happy 50th bday to me yandao and best dad! you've been my dad for 17yrs and i love you so! a big muacks to ya daddy! you rocks my life! ^^ live long and be healthy! hope ya leg injury recovers soon! <3

yep its been kinda a hectic 2 days or so for me. rushing thru my stmd project and stuff. gosh. i hope my tests will end soon. >< i want some 2 weeks break! =x hahas.

yep. and mr.joshua. thanks sia. ask me do the things first when u haven do. >< make me sleep the whole days cos i stayed up to do. argh. exdr. =x hahas. gosh. y am i lyk so easy listen to ppl de ah? i'm too soft? o.O hahas. and term tests is round the corner >< hope i can make it. everything seems so fast and i've not studied yet! i'm gonna study! i dun care! hahas. IND sure is tough. with so much fun but hard courses. hahas.

gosh. yeah. sometimes i tink i've been wasting my time finding my gem here and there. tend to be played though sometimes i got the feeling i playing ppl. but usually is being played or smth. and every time i need to tell myself, uh-uh. lex, ya not cut out for that. hahas. how i wish sometimes i can juz relax off and let it come. but somehow this juz aint me. >< i want it to come soon! >< *bui!*

yeah. slowly as time goes, people tend to forget and leave me out of their minds. as life moves on i guess. see how my sec school juniors and frenz say keep in contact and stuff yet now none even remembered my existence? yeah. my fren bday passed this month. we used to be close and stuff and i msg tt fren happy bday lyk i did for 6 yrs. now, the fren nv even in turn say a thank you or smth. oh well. good thing me eh?

my other fren Z bday juz passed too. wished Z bday. and yeah. Z replied but lyk kinda shoo and ok ok. i noe u noe type of tone and stuff. how bad feeling i was to know. it was nv there to begin me. all me part on thinking that frenz i know now stays. so much for my happy ending. and so i realised nth really good comes out if u treat ur frenz really well. many ppl nowadays treat others for granted. thinking it is a must or a responsibility to do for them or remember it. i guess i'm the latter side of doing those stupid things for them. cant blame. thats me. ppl often treat me for granted maybe cos i juz dun have the heart to say no? eh? oh well. guess thats all for friendship. or any relationship.

i'm tired, i've given up. damm. its really saddening to see after 17+ years, not even 1 fren is 100% true. hais. lex is alone afterall. and nope. i dun need any pity. i will still live my life with a smile and face it strongly. for i believe in my determination. to me, lex rocks big time. =)


darkside illusions 2:34 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter