Tuesday, June 13, 2006

mr retarded 2

ok since there's something wrong with my tagboard. i will reply mr retarded reply here. xD

oh now u notice this is lame huh? hu started first? i retaliating huh? tell me tell me. hu is the lame one who came here and started talking crap? hu is the one hu wants to pick a fight?

and pls. open up ur eyes and look at the dates of the post. its the past dude. check ur calendar. and this is my blog jackass. i type wad i want. its none of ur business dude. unless ya someone i personally noe. u have the right to comment. but hey. open ur eyes big when u say i'm torturing my frenz hu are reading. it somehow seems to me lyk they are standing by me rather than complaining lyk u. so unless u identify hu u are, if not u are juz another useless crap juz lyk tt mr arthur. and stop the boo hoo stuff. find those words before u start saying i'm whining and stuff.

so wad if i wan a girl to complete my life? is that such a big ass problem to u? y? no girls want u or smth and u wan to whine? dun come to my blog and talk crap dude. and it aint doing u any good.

once again a little advice to u my fren:
unlike u, i dun go arnd saying ppl with hidden identities. guy or girl u may be (maybe a bit of both), i dun care. it juz tells me u've a weak personality. and oh. i love ma frenz arnd me. they stood by me when i was down and i stood by them too. so dun fucking tell me i'm torturing them dammit. if i see u in real life, i'll fucking beat the crap out of u for insulting me and them. u can say i'm whiny, i'm lousy and crap, u'll juz get the rain of words frm me. but if u ever critise my frenz or family, i swear i'll track u down by IP add and fuck u upside down.


and yeap. back to regular post. hit my 1.1k. actually its 0.09 sp more. >< but its yellow already! i'm standing at 1103.30 now. xD and kris, dun mind ppl saying abt ite students. jc students arent that high class to me either. yeah. they may be better in us in brains and stuff. they may be the elite of sg. but hell to them if they are arrogant and despise u guys. i have frenz in ite but i dun despise them too. cos their ma frenz! so dun bother abt those comments. =D

and charlene u better tell me hu izzit ok! hahahahas! =x

drew's band performance at jrock street fest really kick ass! god! his style is so damm nice! way to go drew! hope ya band can make it to big stage! xD everyone, support cafe! xD oh ya. i nv forget nicholas's band. xD meriotte! is that how u spell? =x LOLS. anyway! support those 2! xD


darkside illusions 2:11 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter