Thursday, July 27, 2006

dammit. i really want to say everything out. damm!

but i scared you'll juz ignore me just lyk the other time. tell me wad to do.

i know to you we're impossible. but why. why am i clinging on to the hope of being with you. everytime i asked you out. i really hope to hear a yes. but somehow each time. its seems lyk a rejection. i dunno when. not even a chance girl? when you said you had a bf le. how devasted the feeling that was. just lyk my past. but i believed one day still, i hold the same chance. ruby meii once said move with sincerity. and i'm really trying my best to do it.

to you i dunno how much it is. but i will want to wait. wait for the day u finally wanna meet and want more. =) i promise the first date will be extraordinary. surely. but all i plan never seems to be coming true. nth but illusions. tell me joy, how much chance do you tink i have? is it still the same answer you gave me that time? i'm wasting my time? i really hope not. i'm trying my best to get closer to you. know you more. so at least if one day u agree to meet me, i wont be that shy.

damm. i'm thinking of you now again. kinda jealous ya going out with guys and maybe tonning with them? but i'm juz a fren in ur eyes. dunno wad to do, cant say anything to stop it.

lex wa baka! useless. hais. =( joy! over this 2 months or so. i really realised, i like you too much for me to let go. its lyk i known you for years. i really hope to work this out and i really hope you'll give me a chance by opening your world to me. please?

I'M REALLY SERIOUS OF WANTING TO BE WITH YOU!

trust me on this can? hais.. if your 9 months ex u told me abt can do it, i believe one day i'll be able to move your stone heart towards me. =) i believe. and once again, thanks joy for giving me the happiest day of my past 2 years as single. =) really really was so happy.

joy. i really just wanna be with you. just you. will ya?

hope so. T.T


darkside illusions 2:47 AM

Comments:
hellos. i'm just a passer by. ((: crack ur blog's password by mistake.. =x well, hmm.. i dont really noe wad's wrong with euu n the girl had a crush on, but.. frm wad i'd read from ur blog, i can really see that euu're really dishearten & emo. well, just wanna say.. cheer up, let nature takes it course. dont brood over r/s so much. sometimes, r/s is lidat.. it just didnt go the way, u wanna it to be. ((:

tkcares.
-yaWn`. ((:
 
Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter