Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The How Bangla Are You Quiz - by lex

ok cool. so here goes. xD excited? =x

[ ] I love shopping for grocery

[ ] I love sitting on big fields and chat instead of the nice kopitiam

[ ] I must sit on a seat if there is one available in a public transport

[ ] I love perfumes(anything that makes me smell nice) that the majority of people dislike

[ ] I would rather walk 1km to buy a 50cents ice-cream than a $1 ice-cream which i can buy just below my block just to save that 50cents

[ ] I can go un-bathe for days and wont say its abnormal

[ ] [ Girls ] I dream to become a housewife. Cook curry rocks!

[ ] [ Guys ] I dream to become a construction worker or open a MAMA shop. Swee la!

[ ] I can twist my tongue very fast and speak fast

[ ] I have curly hair by nature

[ ] I would prefer a bicycle than a car for my birthday

there you go. how many u ticked? x10 and its ur % of how indian are u! tada! quiz are fun. xD

back to work. =D


darkside illusions 1:09 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


Simply Me~!

:: Single
:: Enjoy being with true friends
:: Drums and Guitar
:: Believe in love at first sight

Love One's~!

adelin - alyssa - alvin - andrew - aurelia - cassandra - centis - charlene - cherie - cherriann - cheryll - christie -

daryl - daydream - derry - fang lu - felicia - gan pin - gerald - guang liang - gucci - hilda - hui min -

jared - jasmine - jeanie - jiahui - jie yuan - josefyn - joshua - joy =) - juliana - jwei -

kai wen - kang hong - kareen - kenneth - kiwi - kher meng - kristie - linda - luvina -

maybelin - melissa - michelle - ming song - nicholas - pei qi - ren jie - rice - ruby -

sandy - sherilyn - shouji - shu hui - shu ting - siew fong - siew kiang - suet nee - virus - vivian -

wan ling - wei hwang - wei ting - yeeping - yi xian - yolane - yuan ting - yvonne - yvonne [Milk] -
zhen ru -

Blogger
My Friendster

Past Rants~!

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006

Hits Counter~!

Free Web Counter